The Aura Colors, Textures And Shapes.
One of the best ways to see someone's aura is to have them sit about two to three feet in front of you in front of something in color, look "beyound" them while relaxing your eyes. Now, ya can't always have your intendee sitting where you want them to. When talking to someone and longer you look at them and "drink in" who they are, one can see their aura..try that if you think about it, below are general meanings of what a color may mean if you see it in somone.
Blue's - General - Devoted ideals, especially reigious, peace, intuitive nature - especially good for adding to the auric envelope to decrease trauma and soothe pain.
Dark Blue - Not recommended in the case of shock. On the other hand, very effective for sleep disorders. As a ray, this indicates incoming information and knowledge.
Sky Blue - A learning process, positive emotional health.
Turquoise - Scholarship, especially in esoteric matters.
Brown's - General selfishness or muddled throughts, tumors and cancer sometimes show up as brown or black in the aura. A rich healthy brown indicates an affinity and deep respect for the planet.
Black - Blockage, sickness, dark paths, impending death, meaning a null region, depression.
Greens - General return to health, growth in personality, hope, manifestation, rejeneration.
Muddy Green - Jealousy, critical opinions, sometimes falsehoods.
Pastel Green - Calm evolution, slow steady changes.
Sage Green - Flexibility, tolerance.
Emerald Green - Growth,empathy, kindness, well-being
Pine Green - Excellent for decreasing stress.
Gray - Bigotry, restrictiveness, intolerance, lack of imagination, despondency.
White - Protective, true beauty, clean energy.
Silver - Cleansing, purity, the lunar nature, events or situations of great immediate importance.
Gold - The solar masculine self, fire and energy, most often evident in spheric energy and rays. An excellent all-purpose color for cleansing, repair, and bandaging. Also a good protective color.
Orange - General ambition, pride and dignity, trauma or pain. Orange is the balancing color between the mind and body. A hue indicating transition.
Apricot - Sedative qualities, composing one's demeaner, helps balance other erratic energies.
Bright Orange - Activity, stimulation.
Brown - Orange - In the lower chakra's it would be an indication of intestinal trouble. In other parts of the aura, it represents lethargy and repressed feelings.
Purple - General psychic or occult awareness, spiritual nature, a high vibration that stimulates the third-eye chakre.
Violet - Controls cell growth, eases fever and indigestion.
Red - General - The physical, materialistic nature, red stimulates energy, good for circulation and improving low blood pressure but is often an indicator of other problems.
Bright Red - anger, force, power, and passion.
Deep Red - Intensity or eroticism.
Pink - Affectionate energy, unconditional love, friendship.
Yellow - General - Creativity, high conscious functions, sometimes pale, unrefined shades indicate sickness.
Bright Yellow - Crisp, concentration, logic.
Mustard Yellow - Shrewdness, dexterity.
Pastel - Higher reasoning.
Textures and Shapes - That you may also see when reading someone's aura.
Smooth - Peacefulness, a gentle nature, health.
Hard - Closemined, reclusive, muscle cramps,tumor.
Bumpy - Possible areas of illness, a difficulty to over come.
Soft - Flexibility and compassion, possible weak structure.
Static - Lack of understanding, miscommunication, nerve disorders.
Rough - Agitation, distraction, calcium or fat deposits.
Cold - Area's where circulation is impaired or if near the heart, possible aloof personality.
Hot - Area's where the body is focusing energy, frequently manifests near the vital organs.
Bulging - Area's of pain pushing out toward the senses. This may manifest before the problem becomes noticeable.
Jagged -Often a indication of anger or extreme emotion, especially when the head or heart, severe bone breaks or cuts, hysteria.
Sticky - Insecurity, a clinging nature, sometimes the lack of honesty, matters of personal hygiene, in terms of shap, this manifests as hooks or tendrils reaching into others aura's.
Prickly - Fear of intimacy, area's of isolated piercing pain, sometimes an intrusive personality.
Off Center - Emotional imbalance, too much right or left brain activity, withdrawal.
Ray's - These are beams of energy that come from external sources to feed the chakra's. They may come from loved ones or friends through their good wishes, throughts or prayers. They may come from guides, spirits, and teachers on other levels of existence or from the universe itself. No matter what the source, when rays intersect the aura, their location and intensity are important to the healer, they may provide vital clues to area's in need or that have already been attended to.
Spheric Energy - Sometimes called "Guide energy" this is a bundle of clored light located on one level of the aura in a specific location. As with rays, this bundle is accepted in to our personal field to help with something specific on a conscious or subcoscious level. Like an electrical outlet located on only one wall of a room, it supplies energy to a select region of the body, mind or spirit if accepted by the host. The placement, movement and over all charachters of the spheres may help diagnose less obvious problems.
How To Read Aura's.
How To See The Aura.
To see the aura you have to be able to relax and concentrate, at the same time. There is a trick to focusing the eyes in a special way.
1. You need solf light to train, not dim, but good solf light. No harsh light or a reflection of it shinning in your eyes! Get a book and cover it in blue or red creape paper. Stand the book upright on a table several feet from you. Make sure you have a neutral background, light tan, solf grey, off white or even a black board is good. If the wall color is wrong, hang a sheet of neutral coloured paper or cloth on it. Experiment with distance until you find what is easiest for you.
Note - The auras of the color's Blue and Red are the brightest and easiest to see. Blue has a Yellow aura and Red has a Green aura. The brightness and tone of the color varies with the shade of color used, so pick a bright primary color to begin with.
2. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and relax. When you are clam, look at the book. Focus your eyes on nothing, just a little to the side and a foot or two behind it. Hold and get used to that focus but don't strain your eyes or tense your forehead. Concentrate! you need a gentle, steady un-focus, just like day - dreaming. After a while you will see a pale milky aura coming from the object. Keep looking steadily at it and a bright yellow or green aura will start building up from the object. Don't change focus or look directly at it or the aura will disappear. Once you have done this and seen your first aura, you taken the first step into a much larger world. There is a reason for the strange un - focus. The outer field of vision is many times more sensitive than the focused area is. Have you ever seen a movement, out of the corner of your eye, only to turn and see nothing there? What you may have seen is an aura building up from some colored object and your outer field of vision detected it.
3. Once you completed the first step, gather several books and cover them with different colored paper. study these one at a time and write down the auric color for it. Next try using two at a time, and watch how the color's affect each other.
4. Get a potted plant or bunch of flowers and study the aura. The aura you see will emanate from the plant itself and also from the color's of the petals. The orange hue comes from the green stems and leaves. You will also see a more distinct etheric and a shimmering optical effect around them. This is the life force of the plant.
5. For the next step use an animal, dog or cat ect, if you have one. Try and observe them when they are resting.
6. Observe your own aura. This can be done both inside and outside in the sun. Hold your arm out and study it against the sky or clouds. Alternatively, lie down and look at your legs. Make sure the skin is bare when you do this, and remember, grass will give an orange hue to your aura. When you feel proficient enough, try it with a human subject. Just remember to keep clam and don't try to hard. Do the same as in original training exercise. When you try it on a person though, get them to remove some of their clothing and study the bare skin area, with this area highlighted against a neutral background.
7. On a human the first thing you will see is the etheric, like pale smoke clining to the skin. Next you will see a shimmering optical effect in the air extending maybe several inches, depending on the strength of the person's aura. Keep trying and the color will build up from the etheric, this is the aura. With practise you will be able to see more and more of it. The colored part of the human aura can vary from a few inches to a couple of feet wide.
8. The brightness of a person's aura has a lot to do with how they feel. If they feel happy and full of life their aura is stronger and easier to see. Try getting them to wear headphones and listen to their favourite music, this will help energize their aura.
9. Try it on your volunteer outside.ake sure the sun is behind you and use clouds as a backdrop.
Note - The basic auras of colors are as follows.
1. Blue - Yellow aura.
2. Red - Green aura.
3. Green - Orange aura.
4. Yellow - Pale Blue aura.
5. Orange - Pale Green aura.
6. Violet - Pale Gold aura.
7. Indigo - Gold aura.
8. Pink - Iridescent Green.
These colors will vary slightly according to the shade and tone of the colors you use.